Saturday, July 30, 2011

The sweetest tea party


Last weekend my Beautiful niece turned nine. To celebrate she had a few of her closest friends around for  a sweet tea party.
My sister did such a great job with the table decorations, and almost everything was sourced from local op shops for next to nothing.
We (or should I say 'I') can never seem to leave the house without forgetting something, normally something crucial to the outing too like going to the shop without my wallet, urgh talk about frustrating!!!This time I forgot the camera but luckily I had my phone and used the instagram app to take a few shots.......

 
We had such a great day and of course the hardest part was leaving, lets just say there were a few tears shed.......Charlotte LOVES hanging with her big girl cousins!!!

No comments: