Thursday, January 20, 2011

better late than never.

Looks like we've totally missed the boat on the whole summer/new year/fresh start post. January is almost over already. I haven't made any resolutions this year, as I, like many ( i think/hopefully I'm not the only one) never stick to them and then spend the rest of the year feeling really bad about myself. Not this year.

The only thing I'm going to make a concerted effort to do differently this year is to be brave. There are so many things I haven't done because of fear. Not like Skydiving or bungee jumping or anything wild like that I mean really basic everyday things. I've already tackled one of my major fears......the ocean. Totally crazy really considering we live minutes from the most beautiful beaches. I have swum in the ocean three times already this year, I even caught some waves, with a little help from Oscar :)  Sounds pretty lame I know.

A little bit of what we've been up to so far this summer.......

No comments: