Monday, November 15, 2010

Sewing again

I can't remember the last time I was at the sewing machine. Well that's not exactly true, I have sat at it many times, even turned it on occasionally but I don't think I've sewn anything. It may actually not have been that long ago, I just can't remember it. Maybe it was a bad sewing experience and I have blocked it out. Either way I have finally, finally! finished something. YAY!! 
Ok so I haven't exactly gone in to mass production mode but around here this is a HUGE achievement and hopefully one that will get the ball rolling. 
We had a pretty productive weekend all round. It was warm and sunny for the most part so we were able to tackle some of the garden and even start work on a Christmas project. Aargh I think thats the second time in as many posts that I've mentioned Christmas, see that's how it sneaks up on you and before you know it I'll be talking about Easter and Autumn weather...........

Hope your weekend was filled with beauty and joy :) 







No comments: